@CarDealerEd tweeted: Here's my first (poor) Vlog from Buenos Aires. I'm being forced to post these so be kind and don't laugh at my beard

James Baggott
@CarDealerEd
 
Here's my first (poor) Vlog from Buenos Aires. I'm being forced to post these so be kind and don't laugh at my beard youtu.be/RNQiY4Oy0zk
Jalopnik
@Jalopnik
 
Yes, "hit the pace car" is really a thing jalo.ps/X8J9UNF pic.twitter.com/Zi6uatgId0
Jason Mraz
@jason_mraz
 
Steal back your life. pic.twitter.com/WjbMPYg6Sr
Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter
 
Busiest man in America: Seahawks DC Dan Quinn interviewed for HC with Jets this am, Bears tonight, Falcons on Sat am, Bills on Sat night.
View on Twitter
Los Angeles Lakers
@Lakers
 
.@JLin7's 13pts leads all scorers. Lakers shoot 53.7% as a team in the first half. pic.twitter.com/m0XAXDK522
Car Universe ™
@TheCarUniverse
 
Sick M4 pic.twitter.com/GDhCkw7TIO
Not what you're looking for?
Well there's more to see on Twitter! Click here to discover more interesting Tweets.
  Explore